Sunday, January 1, 2012

About Me



My name is William Higgins and I am veteran IT professional, software developer and certified Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Practitioner. I have 17+ years of experience developing enterprise Capture, Imaging, and BPM solutions.  I started my life in technology as a web developer back in 1995 and continue to be involved with the web, cloud and blogging to this day.  

As a writer and author, I wrote a case study that was published and featured in the second edition of The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss.   That experience helped motivate me to expand upon that case study and to author my own book.  The book is titled, Confessions of a Virtual Employee: How I Quit Working As Hard and Learned to Love The Job and is now available on Amazon.  With this website and book I hope to enlighten others on the benefits and virtues of being a modern Virtual Employee.